Do you support our law enforcement’s efforts to make Fayetteville safer?
So do we!!
The Police Foundation Needs YOU!
Make a difference . . .
As a Foundation member, you will make a difference by providing crucial resources that enhance the Fayetteville Police Department’s ability to fight and prevent crime. By joining the Police Foundation, you will become part of a growing group of citizens making a powerful impact in our community – AND you will
Enjoy Valuable Foundation Benefits
- Enrollment in the Foundation’s “Emergency Notification System” – the ENS is a Foundation database containing emergency information of our members. In the event of an emergency, the Foundation will share this information with the Fayetteville Police Department. For example, if 911 is called about your vehicle, residence or business, law enforcement will be provided your up-to-date family, pet, medical and emergency contact information so that there is no googling who owns the property or who to call.
- Foundation members will receive three decals for their car, residence and business that identify them as members of the Police Foundation. Emergency Responders will be able to immediately access your emergency information from our secure servers through your unique decal identifier – talk about peace of mind!
- Membership card
- Subscription to the Foundation’s quarterly newsletter
- Recognition in the Police Foundation’s publications and website
- Invitation to yearly FPD Events
- Invitations to periodic educational programs and FPD tours
- The knowledge that YOU are helping make Fayetteville Safer – PRICELESS!